This rectangle trampoline replacement mat fits the 14x16 trampoline that takes 124 springs.
The springs down the long side are 33 and on the short side are 29.
Springs not included.
Shipping is included!
SUNGUARD colors may vary in either black or blue. If you would prefer one of the two colors more, please indicate in the checkout notes and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
|Optional Sunguard "recommended"
Description:The SUNGUARD is a strip of webbing stitched "over" the hem, the outside edge of the trampoline mat. This provides protection against premature Dry-Rot/Aging from the Sun's UV rays. This SUNGUARD will increase the life of your trampoline mat's stitching for several years. This can be added to replacement mats. Colors May Vary!
Colored Sunguard gives the jumper a perimeter/guideline to keep them away from the edge of the trampoline. Making a safer jumper experience.
HOW TO MEASURE RECTANGLE TRAMPOLINE MATS
1. IF YOU HAVE YOUR OLD MAT - MEASURE IT LENGTH & WIDTH. (NOTE THE EXACT INCHES) DO NOT MEASURE THE TRIANGLES. ONLY MEASURE TO THE EDGE OF THE HEM. PREFERABLY MEASURE ALONG THE EDGE OF THE MAT.
2. COUNT HOW MANY RINGS/GROMMETS DOWN THE LONG SIDE & SHORT SIDE OF THE MAT.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OLD MAT: MEASURE THIS WAY
1. MEASURE WHERE THE SPRING HOOKS INTO THE FRAME ; ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER...LENGTH & WIDTH. (NOTE THE EXACT INCHES)
2. COUNT HOW MANY SPRINGS DOWN THE LONG & SHORT. IF THERE IS A ZIG ZAG WIRE OR WELDED BAR. MEASURE FROM THAT POINT TO THE OTHER SIDE.
3. MEASURE HOW LONG YOUR SPRINGS ARE, OFF OF THE TRAMPOLINE, HOOK TO HOOK. (A GOOD SPRING RECOILS TIGHTLY, WITH NO GAPS BETWEEN COILS.)
Rectangle Trampoline Parts Are More Difficult Than Other Shapes To Order Accurately. If You Have Any Questions Or Are Unsure Please Call Us At 1-800-872-6765. Thanks!